Waste Audits do a great job in identifying the nature of waste and recycling, and in identifying areas for improvement. But current forms of manual waste audits are also messy, labour intensive and expensive. Consequently, they do not happen very often.
Managers of recycling programs are under pressure to comply with more and more regulations, and to reduce penalties and costs, whilst at the same time expected to improve recycling rates and work towards a zerowaste future. But, unfortunately, in attempting to control recycling rates (and recycling contamination) managers are effectively flying blind, because they are often trying to control something that they cannot easily measure!
Meet IGOR …… an AI-powered self-audit tool for waste management.
IGOR has been developed to make waste audits affordable and accessible. With IGOR, recycling program managers can now easily carry out audits on an as-required basis, leading to timely regular feedback to the users of their recycling system. This in turn leads to real and sustained behavioural change, improved recycling performance …and lower costs.
Request more information about IGOR
- An AI self-audit tool for Waste Audits
- Single user operation, with automatically generated reports …..in minutes
- Configurable for many different regulatory regimes or for in-house standards
Who can benefit from IGOR?
- Managers of corporate recycling programs
- Waste consultants who want to avail of a new disruptive technology tool
- Facility Management companies
What are the benefits of IGOR?
- Now you can measure what you want to control. What gets measured, gets managed!
- Audit reports are automatically generated. Eliminates tedious report writing.
- Regular auditing and feedback leads to better recycling habits
- Regular auditing and feedback leads to lower collection costs and penalties*
- Automated audits only require a single low-skilled in-house operator.
- Automated audit reports may ease compliance burden for LEED or ISO14001
*Studies show diversion rates can be increased by a factor of more than 2. For a corporate customer with 1,000 employees, this might typically means a savings of 40% in collection costs.